Sunday, October 12, 2014

The New Bars Are Dreamy!

Originally Posted by Pam Turner on 12/03/13:
I just got my first order of the new Cambridge Bars yesterday. I've been with this company for many years and have tried bars from all the various manufacturers we have had. The company has had to change manufacturers several times due to changes made by those companies and Cambridge's goal to keep the bar's high standard nutritional profile while still keeping the cost affordable for our customers. This new batch is a home run! They are to die for! If you have never tried the bars before, or you tried previous bars and were less then thrilled with them, you simply MUST try these. Honestly, I can't believe these taste so divine while still keeping to only 150 calories with 15 grams of protein. I like that the boxes only have 7 this time too. That way you can afford to buy a variety of flavors if you want. So, my recommendation is to go directly to my website at cambridgediet.org and place your order today. These will fly off the warehouse shelves and my guess is that they may sell out before the next run. The holiday season in full swing and treats and goodies will be coming at you from every direction. It is more important then ever that you have something to make you feel like you are not being deprived and these will do the trick. In fact, I bet everyone else will be jealous and want one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment