Sunday, October 12, 2014

New Bars are AMAZING!!!

Originally Posted by Pam Turner on 01/04/11:


We have just recently changed manufacturers for our Nutrition Bars. I had requested a little while ago that the company look in to reformulating the bars to eliminate the HFCS that they contained. I suggested they try agave nectar or possibly Xylitol. They have now developed and started shipping their new and vastely improved Nutrition Bars that are sweetened with organic agave nectar! They are flat out delicious and in my opinion the best low calorie nutrition bar on the market. I just had a caramel bar and it melted in my mouth with a flavor so truely caramely and chocolately...mmmmmm. At only 150 calories I can't imagine ever wanting to eat a high calorie unhealthy candy bar when you could have one of these! You've just got to try them! They come in Chocolate/Peanut, Chocolate/Caramel, and Chocolate/Oatmeal with Chocolate Mint to come next...Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment