Sunday, October 12, 2014

Regrets, I've had a few..

Originally Posted by Pam Turner on 12/27/10:

Many people are waking up today feeling the effects of a weekend of celebrating and overeating. I know that by Sat I was feeling pretty sluggish from eating stuff I typically avoid. I jumped back on to Cambridge yesterday and I already feel better, but it will take a couple more days for me to be back to normal. It's amazing the effect food can have on you both physically and emotionally. I feel depressed, something I never normally feel. Sugar and refined flour based foods like bread and rolls and sweets can really drag you down. I can't even bounce up the stairs like I usually do. ACK!

I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow night with my BF and we both decided that we are going to avoid the buffets and rich meals and stick to healthy and simple. Even he has had enough of the junk, and that's saying something! This man does love his pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment