Sunday, October 12, 2014

My new life in Florida

Originally Posted by Pam Turner on 08/01/12:
Just wanted to catch up on my blog. I have moved to Florida! So far I LOVE it. We are sitting in a mostly empty house awaiting the arrival of our POD. It takes 9 days to get here form Utah and I have to say it seems a lot longer then I thought it would be. Not having anywhere to sit and sleeping on air mattresses is not fun. Doing laundry in a laundry mat for $15 is also not enjoyable! Probably the worst thing of all is not having a fridge and having to eat out. I packed all my Cambridge in the POD so I've been eating all the foods I usually avoid. Fortunately we have a lovely big pool so we are getting lots of exercise in the sunshine. Once our stuff gets here I am SSing with a vengeance. I feel so bloated and sluggish. 3 more days....ugg.

No comments:

Post a Comment