Sunday, October 12, 2014

Have you placed your order yet?

Originally Posted by Pam Turner on 12/24/12:
It's Christmas Eve. Some people celebrate the holiday and have their big meal on this night while others have it Christmas day. Whichever day ends up being the big feast, I hope you have your Cambridge sitting all ready for you to get back to business on Wednesday. People can gain 15 pounds or more over the holiday season. The gaining part is easy. Most of us have learned over the years that the hard part is losing the weight, even harder...maintaining. Yes...we do have one more holiday looming, New Years, but honestly...aren't you sick of eating by now? I know I am and I haven't even had any where near the amount of food I used to eat this time of year. We had a nice family dinner tonight and tomorrow we will have breakfast, but that's the end of the celebratory food. No leftovers. As of lunch time tomorrow I am on Cambridge 100% so I can get back to feeling good. Right now I am tired, achy, foggy headed and a little bit crabby. I am looking forward to the energy and lightness and clearhead - not to mention the overall sense of wellbeing that comes with being on Cambridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment