Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm Married!

Originally Posted by Pam Turner on 03/18/12:
I just realized that I had failed to post a blog about my recent marriage! Feb 8th my fiance and I went to Florida and got married! We had a wonderful honeymoon there and I finally got to go to Disney World. I'm a bit of a Disney nut so for me this was the perfect honeymoon. Thankfully he is too! We stayed in an amazing condo right on the beach on the 14th fl. He is scared of heights so that was a bit unnerving for him, but I was in heaven. For those of you that know me or have followed my on the Internet you know that this was my ultimate goal 11 years ago, to get myself ready to meet my lifetime companion. In the physical and mental condition I was in back then it was impossible to imagine anyone would have any interest in me at all other then my doctors. I wanted to bring myself to a level that would attract the kind of man I would want to share my life with and I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment