Thursday, May 4, 2017

Day Nine And Feeling Fine!

Hey blog readers! I am on day 9 (and a half) and just wanted to check in and let you know I am still going strong. I haven't been weighing, but I can tell by my clothes that I am close to being back down to where I was the month before my gall bladder surgery. I had lost 8 pounds on Cambridge the week before and I am now working on getting that off again too. My husband commented today that he could really see the weight loss! Oh..and the big news is that he is on day 5 and has lost 6 pounds! He's doing great. Doing this together has been wonderful. No food shopping or cooking or cleaning up. I am enjoying the vacation.

If you are reading this because you are considering trying Cambridge, contact me and I can answer all your questions so you can make the best decision for yourself.

Cambridge is not like anything else out there. It can be challenging in the first few days, but the rapid weight loss and the amazing improvement in your health and energy more then compensate. It's exciting to see results from day 1! This is a safe, healthy, nutritionally complete, very low calorie diet that gives your body everything it needs except calories. If you have body fat, you already have all the calories (which is just another word for the energy that the food you eat produces) you need and your body will draw from that. Because of the balanced nutrition your lean tissues like muscle, bone, and organs are protected and just the fat is burned. The 8 years of clinical research behind Cambridge proved this. It's effective, safe, affordable, tastes great, and it works for everyone.

Questions? Contact me and I'll answer them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment