Tuesday, December 27, 2016

DAY #1!

Hello blog readers! Today is the day I start getting myself back on track from my major holiday detour. I am now normally a very consistent and careful eater. Nothing like my days of the past when I ate mindlessly, not realizing how everything I was putting in my mouth was causing me so many health problems and serious limitations not to mention over 120 lbs of excess body fat. For some reason, I kind of went off the rails the past month with all the holiday foods. I can't believe how awful I feel! Bloated, sluggish, foggy headed, depressed. All of it. Blah!! So this morning I got on the scale and took a picture of the number without actually looking at it. I didn't want to start off my holiday recovery plan by feeling bad. I'll look at it in a few weeks after I've lost and then be happy at seeing what I've accomplished! Brilliant, right?

In a few more days it will be 2017. If you are wanting to set a goal of weight loss, why wait another 5 days to do it? Start now with me and we can go in to the New Year already feeling better then we do now. Go to www.cambridgediet.org and place your order. If you already have your supply ready to go, start now if you can. If you are obligated to New Year celebrating, then be ready to hit the ground running come Jan 1st. With commitment and consistency, you can reach your weight loss goal early in the year and then have the rest of it to enjoy the results.

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog thanks for shareing instersting information about selfdriving .
    autoketing
    Shipping Bar for Shopify
    App Shipping Bar Master

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in this post, let's discuss it because I think there will be a lot of opinions and different views on it, let's share it so that we can receive it properly in the best way.
    facebook chat support, facebook chat downloader, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shell Shockers Game
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Sling-drift Game
    I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games
    basketball free online
    soccer games 2019
    It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once. I would love to keep track of your posts, it is really a useful source of information, wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. free online juegos games
    io jogos
    2 player games for girl
    That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete