Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day #6!

Happy New Year to you all. I began my New Year by having a gall bladder attack last night. I had been feeling colicky the past couple of weeks, no doubt due to my reckless holiday eating. It started getting really bad yesterday and I was wondering if I was having a heart episode. My BP was climbing and the discomfort was centrally square over my sternum. As my symptoms developed I realized is was gall bladder. It made sense. I was familiar with what it felt like because I'd had two about 13 years ago. It was after I had lost my weight and had been eating pretty clean. I had gone out to dinner two nights in a row for friends birthdays and had two high calorie fatty meals. That night I was WALLOPED! I went in to my doc and had an ultrasound. I chose not to have surgery and just went back to my clean eating and haven't had any problem since...until last night after a month and a half of eating like a fool. I took some ibuprofen, some digestive enzymes, went to bed and laid on my left side to hopefully encourage the stone to fall back in to the gall bladder. I also gave myself some firm thumps to jostle it a bit. I woke up this morning feeling fine. Whew!

Now on to Day #6 and 2017!

1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete