Thursday, December 22, 2016

Ok 2017..I'm ready for ya!

It's been a while since I posted anything to my blog. My apologies  for that. I do write quit a bit for my Support Board and my FaceBook page, so I hope you all take time to visit there. But being as how this is a blog, and they tend to be a little more personal at times, I decided to come here to share what my plan is for this new year that is rapidly approaching.

Like most everyone, I have overdone it with the holiday eating. Yes, I know better, but I also know it's not a death sentence because I have my beloved Cambridge to rescue me! My son and his lovely girlfriend have temporarily moved in with us and their eating habits are typical for most 20 something's. Lots of sugar, fried fast foods, pizza, and...well..you get the idea. My son likes to cook and bake and I've been lax in my normally strict eating habits. So..like all of you, I will be beginning my Cambridge Diet damage control come January. Well...I'm actually going to start right after Christmas. I feel sluggish and uncomfortable with the weight I've gained. I have a very small window with extra weight and I feel it right away. Not good.

Will you join me?

5 comments:

  1. I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.
    Product discount master for you, Product discount master app, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be happy if you read my comment. I must say that I like all your posts and wait for new ones. That's because they seem so great and suitable for me. Thanks a ton for uploading your articles.
    boxkid best online games
    xmas jump online
    princess college graduation ball games for girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.
    frozen sister rose style fashion games
    astroraceio free
    time to park online

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games
    basketball free online
    soccer free games
    One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids
    I just right now wished to let you know about how exactly significantly I actually value all things you have discussed to help enhance life of individuals on this material. Using your articles, I have long gone by means of merely a beginner to a professional in your community. It is really a homage for your initiatives. Thank you

    ReplyDelete