Friday, April 24, 2015

Hey! I've lost 32 Pounds!!!

I had a doctor's appointment today and as usual, they had to weigh me. Normally I dread that, but not today! I got on and was happy to see that I was 32 pounds lighter then my last appointment! Yipee!!

I've been taking this slow. I am still working towards my ultimate goal of reaching my high school weight, but I'm in no big hurry. Now that I have a husband it is important to me that I don't deny him having a relaxing evening meal together and an enjoyable weekend and that usually includes eating out once. He works VERY hard all week and he deserves a little spoiling. I'm always careful about what I order, keeping it low carb, healthy fats, and moderate protein. I find that this compliments my Cambridge days quit well and it doesn't interfere with ketosis.

I was SS 98% of the time when I was losing the bulk of my weight 14 years ago. I had a very long way to go and time was of the essence due to my serious health issues I was dealing with. That is not the case for me now, and this proves that there is more then one way to succeed with Cambridge. Most of my customers strive for sole source,  thinking anything less then that is a failure. Not true! Many of my customers...and now me...do just fine on The Regular Program, adding one small meal a day to their 3 Cambridge servings.

I don't have much further to go and that is exciting, but I'm going to be taking my time. I have a nice balance of Cambridge and healthy food choices and it's working.

So today was a rewarding day and I hope it was also for all of you that read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment