Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day 1.5, Done!

Just on my way to bed after a successful sole source day. I started yesterday evening so it's nice to know I actually have more then 1 day accomplished. I spent a good amount of the day in the bathroom and dropped some excess water weight...always a good thing for me. I plan to continue on tomorrow and hope for another good day. I will be having some stitches removed from my most recent skin cancer wide excision so I am looking forward to that. Well...not the removal exactly...just having them out. Super itchy!

1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete