Saturday, January 10, 2015

I've Been A Bad Bad Blogger!

Hey people, I've been sadly slacking in my blogging of late. I guess that I've been a bit sluggish due to after Holiday fatigue. The weather is cold and gloomy for Florida and I seem to be one of those people that gets blue when it's grey.

Good news is that I am making progress on my weight loss. No, I'm not weighing, but I am seeing and feeling the difference in the mirror and in how my clothes are fitting. I went off track over the Holidays and got a bit "fluffy" so I had some repair work to do, but things are going well now.

I am really enjoying making my Cambridge ice cream with the machine my son gave me for Christmas. I had Food For Life (FFL) 420 Eggnog ice cream tonight made with a good dash of cinnamon. Totally yummy! I had my delicious pancakes for breakfast and my favorite, my double 330 Rich/Dutch Chocolate Mocha shake made with some ice coffee I had in the fridge and my special blend of Shakes. I dump one whole container of 330 Dutch Chocolate in a gallon zip loc bag with another whole container of the 330 Rich Chocolate. I add about 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder and shake it up. This is the perfect chocolaty thick creamy shake in my opinion! Add the cold coffee and a couple of ice cubes and it's heavenly!


No comments:

Post a Comment