Wednesday, October 11, 2017

For Those Looking For Information

I've been having lots of traffic on my website lately and I know some of you have visited here as well. I wanted to let you know that I am available to answer questions or to discuss your personal goals with your health and weight. No obligation or sales pitch. My interest is to just be sure you have accurate info so you are equipped to make the best decision for yourself. Of course, I am also happy to assist in placing your order or making recommendations on which products would be the best fit for you.

Email me at pamturner@cambridgediet.org, or you can call or text me at 386-585-2528.

I look forward to working with you and hope you are excited about the changes you are about to experience!

1 comment:

  1. I favor an entire couple of merchandise, Dreamed about seriously experienced, I require specifics. during this, taking into account that must be to some extent really good., With thanks considerably with regards to expressingjogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete