Sunday, August 7, 2016

We Are The Champions!



With the Olympics in full swing we are all impressed with the physical and mental strength of these exceptional athletes. They can seem super human, but we are all made out of the same stuff. The only difference is in the unwavering commitment and focus on a goal. We may not be aspiring to a gold medal and representing our country, but we are aspiring to something just as great in our own life and the lives of the people who love us. Committing to putting your health as your 
#1 priority can seem selfish when you have other people depending on you like family and friends, but in reality the most unselfish thing you could ever do for them is to be as healthy and happy as you can be. Just like being part of an Olympic team. If one member loses their drive, the whole team suffers. Don't let your team down! Start working towards your goal like it was your job!

8 comments:

  1. I accidentally read this and it really made me think. I will have to work hard to make my website useful and more popular. Everyone please refer to offline !!! thank you very much
    facebook inbox messages, facebook chat login, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell Shockers Game
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Sling-drift Game
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.
    friv jogos gratis, kizi 2 unblocked, pbs math kids games

    ReplyDelete

  4. play food games
    basketball game
    soccer free online
    I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My partner and i favour your overall write-up. It could be great to look at any person describe inside terms from the aerobic in addition to lucidity because of this essential problem could be swiftly noticed
    io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to happily find this web-site. I anticipated that would an obligation of appreciation is all together for your possibility for this remarkable learn!! I unequivocally getting a charge out of every single bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you blog. Thanks
    miniclip games for free, a10 free, Jogo para menino

    ReplyDelete