Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Thanksgiving Poem I wrote for my Support Board

It's the night before Thanksgiving
And all through the board
Not a dieter was posting
Not one single word

The blenders are quiet
The posters are too
I had good intentions
But what's a dieter to do?

The family is here
The whole country is cooking
I so badly want to sample
When no one is looking

My head starts to spin
My heart starts to pound
My commitment to diet
Is nowhere to be found.

I know what to do
I know what is best
I know I'm important
But temptation's a pest

When Thanksgiving is over
And Friday begins
I want to count pounds lost
Instead of my sins

So take THAT you stuffed turkey!
Away with you food
My health's more important
I choose  to do good!

Whatever your plan
Whatever you choose
Keep your best interest in mind
And you will not lose!

(except pounds of course!)

Happy Thanksgiving !

7 comments:

  1. What do I say about your posts? I love them. I read them everyday and always wait for new ones. I am very happy because I have something interesting to read. Hope you can upload more and more.
    sales pop master app
    sales pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
    shipping bar app
    Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not thank you enough for the blogposts on your web-site. I know you add a lot of time and energy into all of them and really hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I’ll do a similar thing person sooner or later
    currency converter box
    currency converter free
    autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://autoketing.com
    shipping bar app
    shipping bar shopify
    Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games 2019 online
    play basketball games
    soccer games play
    It is a good source of information, people should know more about this site, share it with others, I would like to discuss it too, thank you for posting this post. This really helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids
    You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you desire to grow your know-how simply keep visiting this web page and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.
    miniclip juegos, a10games, Jogos de Friv

    ReplyDelete